Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My computer died today.

So I have no pictures to put on the blog. Luckily I posted a bunch of new ones to the Flickr site last week. I know there are some videos lost, of the kittens and of Izaac. Dang.

I have copies of most everything else, including recipes I had on there. There were some quilt patterns, too, but I think I can re-download some of those (and probably don't need them all anyway, because I have a thousand patterns and I haven't made one 'technical' quilt yet!)

I hate computers and cars when you have to do more than turn them on and 'go'! I'm using John's laptop but can't figure out how to type well on this flat keyboard. And this keyboard travels frequently with its owner, so that means I won't be able to even check my e-mail unless I travel to the library or somewhere there's access to one.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon