Monday, April 20, 2009

Izaac at Camp Stanhope this week!

I went to Des Moines on Sunday to retrieve Izaac for the week. This is a picture of his Aunt Michelle (right) and his grandmother, Shirley. (Michelle took the picture.)

Great-grandma (my mom) made fresh strawberry pie with REAL whipped cream, and we ALL loved it, including Izaac, who had strawberries and whipped cream from nose to toes (literally).

(That's me behind Izaac telling my dad something that looks really interesting, but I don't think it was.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How marvelous! I haven't worn strawberries and whipped cream for a long time. There is something joyful about watching a child wear his food, isn't there?

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon