Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Out with the old year, in with the new snow?

It's snowing AGAIN today. It was supposed to leave an inch or so, but has already put 2 inches in the driveway and road (and hasn't quit yet!).

Izaac and I didn't travel to Sac City for the late xmas party, and we're disappointed, but it's safer and easier to stay inside on the days when you don't really know what the roads will be like when you want to return home!

This is a picture of the maiden use of John's new griddle Monday morning with french toast for all! Man, it was good besides being beautiful.
p.s. I left my camera in Des Moines Sunday with all my Des Moines xmas party pictures! So, when I retrieve it, I'll put a couple of them on the blog, too.

1 comment:

Poppy Q said...

So much snow, keep warm and toasty!!

Happy New Year!!

Julie and Poppy Q

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon