Friday, April 10, 2015

Sibling Day?? April 10, 2015

 I dug a couple of my Uncle Charlie's pictures of the three of us in front of my grandmother's garden (which we frequently marched up the back yard hill to on Sunday afternoons to inspect the flowers!).  Not sure what year this is....  maybe 1963?  I am the oldest, on the right and look about 5 years old?  Bob is on the left, at 13 months younger, so 4 years old.  Shirley is in the middle and was close to 3 years old (her birthday is in September).
Must have been early spring or late fall looking at grandma's flower bed.  I'm guessing the year was 1965, and I would have been 7 years old.  Bob would have been 6 and Shirley was probably 5.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon