Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Camp Stanhope's Flickr site

I spent the afternoon yesterday (while the window-installers were here) uploading pictures and some short videos to the new Camp Stanhope flickr site. I'm hoping this link works, but I have put one on the right side of this page, also, so hopefully you can just click and the pictures will show!

I haven't taken the time (it was fast uploading, but I think there are a few duplicates, etc.) to title/date each one yet, but that's a goal.

I also haven't uploaded all the short videos that would be fun for everybody to see yet, either, but I think the forecast calls for rain all day Thursday, so it would give me something ELSE to do! later now...

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon