Thursday, December 1, 2011

Interesting Delivery?

Tuesday a box was delivered from Amazon. I LOVE Amazon for the variety of selections, prices and delivery, especially at Christmastime!
Look again... YES--it's DIAPERS!!!! A box of diapers for a baby who weighs 16-28 pounds. NO, I did not order them, nor were they a 'surprise' from EITHER of my (married) kids!!!
So I went to Amazon.com and chatted online with a customer service representative, who explained the labels might have been switched and she sent me a return label for the UPS man to pick them up so they may be on their way to their original destination! Gheez...

2 comments:

Baumhover Adventures said...

that would be a good idea!!!

Margaret said...

Whoa, that must've been a surprise!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon