Friday, November 2, 2007

It's Friday! It's nice outside, too...




Courtesy of Samantha's camera, we have a picture of Izaac's first Halloween. Apparently I overfilled the front of the suit (it was a little wimpy after 20 years) and Izaac couldn't move his arms very well so he didn't like it much. oh well. Maybe next year.
The hunters have been using our west yard as a parking lot already this fall which irritates me. It's not a show yard for Earl May or Scott's turf builder, but that's really no excuse for them to use it as a parking lot!!
Allergies kept me from working in it for more than 8 years! This is the first year in a LONG time I've been able to be outside as much as I want, and it was hard work, but enjoyable at the same time. I even mowed several times (most of the time) and there's BUNCHES more work to be done, but I did make a dent (I thought, at least) on the thistles and some of the creepy vines. Next year, I'll tackle it even more! It was warmer today than yesterday, so I probably should have mowed the front yard one last time. I was going to mow the west, but the hunters pretty much mashed it down and put some really interesting patterns in it with their tires. later now.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon