Saturday, November 10, 2007

New entertainment...



I purchased this cat playset last spring and was trying to save it for the first snowy day when the 'furry kids' would be whining at me to go outside. Since I was gone during the day a couple days this week, I decided they deserved a new toy, and put it together with some struggling.

Bogie seemed excited with it, and after I was done, he raced through it and then came back to sit a bit and tipped it over just by leaning on the side (on the second level). I put it back up, and he got on the second level and tipped it, too. It doesn't seem to bother him, but he didn't pay much attention to it today. oh well. (Bogie weighs in around 17-18 lbs. but the box did not have a weight limit!)


No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon