Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Neighbors with tractors!

Our neighbor (Denny) came yesterday (Tuesday) to scrape some of the snow that had drifted back onto the driveway. It helped, I'm sure, but there's so much ice under it, that it's hard to get rid of just the snow. The small branches and sticks that are stuck in the ice don't help, either. I tried to snow-blow near the mailbox, but gave up and called the post office to tell them I'll just come and retrieve it myself!

Below is a 17-second video of Queen (left) and Gracie (on fence) sniffing around while it snowed AGAIN this morning (Wednesday)!!!!

1 comment:

Poppy Q said...

Wow the snow is amazing. I hope you are all keeping safe and warm.

We don't get any snow where I live, so it looks pretty to me. Living with it must be tricky, and we can't imagine having to get out and get to work every day.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon