Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Welcome to Iowa Miss Livvy (and her parents, Alex/Allison!) March 26, 2014

 Miss Olivia meeting Great grandparents Lenore and Bill (my folks)!  
 Great-great Uncle Charlie and Miss Olivia get acquainted (He's my uncle and my mom's older brother).
 Amanda (my niece) holding Miss Livvy.
 Allison (Olivia's mom, my daughter-in-law) holding Audrey (Amanda is her mom!).
This is all my mom's great-grandchildren. We weren't sure when this would happen again, so I asked for a line-up!  From left:  Reed (Michelle/Neal parents), Anthony, Blake (Brian/Nicole parents) Izaac (Amanda/Billy parents) is holding  his cousin, Harper (Michelle/Neal parents), Audrey (Amanda/Billy parents) and Olivia (Alex/Allison parents).

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon