Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday to Alex!

Apparently, the snow came (again) to remind us that it is STILL January. This is out the kitchen/patio door. At least it's sunny today. We got about 7-8 inches total. The cats REALLY hate the snow, and shake their paws at the patio door PRIOR to going out (which, most of the time, the door opens for them but they DON'T GO!).

I missed the party for Alex's 22nd (my baby boy???) birthday yesterday in Des Moines. I think I could have made the drive down (probably), but the concern for me was coming home, since it just kept snowing!! I hope he had a decent party without us anyway.

Grandma Markey was serving home-made tenderloins, fries and malts! Samantha (his younger sister, by eighteen months) got him a Batman cookie jar with her home-made cookies in it. Samantha says his bedroom is 'decorated' with Batman stuff now. okay.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon