Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Charlie!

This is my dad's cat, Sydney. She's VERY independent and only likes dad to hold her or take her outside (in this weather, he takes her on occasion, but she doesn't stay long). He built a "deck" out one window so she could enjoy the outdoor air more.

John and I went to Sac City yesterday to retrieve my sewing machine. YEAH! I'll finish cleaning and making a batch of soup soon so I can try it out!

Yikes! I just pulled Bogie inside the kitchen door because there's an opossum under the steps where he was standing. Last night before we went to bed we had a black cat visit. He has different colored eyes than Bogie, and it's a little smaller, but it was like they were looking at each other in a mirror instead of through the patio door.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Hi Sydney! You are very beautiful. I love your pretty tuxie coloring. Meow!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon