Monday, April 21, 2008

Izaac's visit.



It's been a week since I updated the blog, but I had a good excuse. That cute great-nephew of mine came for a visit last Wednesday and I returned him to Des Moines yesterday afternoon.

Last night I started the 'return-the-house-to-normal' process by: 1)putting the toilet paper back on the roller (his mom warned me), 2) take the child-proof locks off the kitchen cupboard doors (adult-proof, too, since I couldn't get them open too far!), 3) put the cat food and water back on the floor, and 4) put away the toys and equipment (wipes, etc.), and let the cats have some of their toys.

It's a little sad the first few hours (days?) after he leaves. We had a good time and did a bunch of reading/cuddling and having fun chasing each other back and forth between rooms.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon