Saturday, August 16, 2008


Here is the whole kitten brood having breakfast together. The older 3 don't like it when the babies invade their bowls, so they eat in separate areas, at least for now.
You can click on the picture to see it bigger. I think that's the 'runt' at the top, then Yani & Tux (these are the two that came back to our house Thursday), George & Gracie.

I spent the morning mowing (it takes 3-4 hours on this 3 acres) and some of them watched out the window unless I got too close to the house. The two 'outsiders' have gotten back into the fold rather quickly, and it's been fun watching their 'gang' mentality ("where you goin'?--I'm goin', too, just in case it's funner than where I was goin'.")

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon