Saturday, November 22, 2008

One day sunny, today, SNOWING!!!!

Today was our first 'measurable' snow day this fall, although I thought I heard the weather man saying there wouldn't be any on the ground when it was done!!!

I had to make the trip to Webster City Vet Clinic to retrieve Gracie and Lucy (who had their 'gardenectomy' and final kitten shots yesterday). I went at 10:00, as soon as I got ready after I saw the snow piling up. Highway 17 was slick, and the snow made for white-out conditions so I couldn't see the sides of the road... yikes. I feel lucky only ending up sideways once; fortunately when no one was coming the other way.

This is Noel laying on another new scratching post/cat thing John built this week and put in the Prairie Room in the sunny windows. Noel has a scrape on her left leg from falling (I think we've determined) somewhere outside. She was limping the first day, but seems to have mostly recovered.

1 comment:

Everycat said...

That's a brilliant scratching post/table/thing. What a great design and Noel looks very comfy there. I hope her leg has healed up ok!

Whicky Wuudler

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon