Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Izaac with his 'cuckoo'

These Izaac pictures were taken with (daughter) Samantha's Nikon Coolpix camera on 2/15/09 at Grandpa Markey's birthday party. I had been using it since my little HP gave out after a year and a half, so currently I don't have ANY camera to take pictures with until tomorrow (hopefully). I had borrowed her camera but gave it back Sunday because I ordered a new camera last week!!

John and I read bunches of owner reviews, and also a couple of 'expert' reviewers on cameras last week and I ended up ordering the "Fuji S8100fd". It isn't an SLR, but it's more versatile than many of the 'pocket' digital cameras. It also takes MOVIES, which Samantha's new fancy Canon Digital SLR doesn't....

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon