Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas presents 2010

I LOVE this picture--given to me by my son and daughter-in-law! I'm a Cubs fan--so this is perfect! (Both Ernie Banks and Jack Brickhouse are credited with saying this about the Cubs...)

Joe in his new Iowa sweatshirt....(my nephew)

Izaac with his new tire pump--Great Grandma Markey gave him so he would quit messing with Great Grandpa's old one.

Ben and Joe with Izaac's new Sponge Bob table and chairs (Ben and Joe are brothers-and my nephews).

Joe helping Izaac open some presents.

2 comments:

Chesney Cats said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!!

We wish you a very Happy New Year!!

one of Fae's humans said...

Hi. :) Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog and commenting. I really appreciate it.

I hope you and your lovely family have an awesome 2011. :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon