Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Ann Smalley in Apple Valley, MN!!


(Izaac taking over blogging today.) It was very bright in the Prairie room this morning, but I was so cute Aunt WoWo had to take my picture anyway. Remember, you can click on the picture to see my face better, and then you have to click on the 'back arrow' to return to this page.

Uncle Johnny made cookies this morning but I didn't get any because my tummy is still a little bubbly. I sure did want to taste one though. But I'm fine on formula for now and mostly happy except when I get a tummy pain.
I like playing with Alex's old Duplo blocks. I can't seem to connect them, but I can sure tear them apart if Aunt WoWo builds something. Alex's baby quilts are nice to play on and with, too! later now....nap time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes. And the cute pix of baby Izaak.

sounds like all is well with you and your babykeeping duties. lucky little kid!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon