Monday, March 30, 2009

My new job....

The picture was taken a couple weeks ago when the sunset was so big and pretty one evening. It doesn't have anything to do with my job.

I am now the editor of our little church's monthly newsletter. My daughter did this job for a year or so when she was in high school, so I wasn't a total stranger to what the job entailed.

Today John and I went to church and used the fancy copier that copies on two-sides and collates the newsletters. That in itself makes this job much easier than when Samantha had it, because she'd have to copy on page, then wait for the copier to cool down to copy another page! So the April newsletter is on its way to interested citizens!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon