Sunday, July 19, 2009

Relay for Life pictures at Flickr

That's our Pastor, Suzie, with the blond wig (she's also a Relay teammate) and little Alexis, (a daughter of one teammate and a granddaughter of another teammate) at the Relay during the '80's hour.

To see the pictures another teammate and I took at the Relay in Webster City (Iowa) Friday night, please click on the right side of this blog where it says "Camp Stanhope's Flickr Site" or here

I'll try and get the short videos of the great fireworks we had uploaded on Monday.

1 comment:

Suds said...

Thanks, Laura! I downloaded several of your pics to my computer. I didn't take too many. You saw my blog, so you saw the pic of my dad's luminary... and I had some luminary pics but they weren't as good as yours... and was glad to get the pic of the survivor lap and my prayer, too!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon