Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More blasts from the past...

I think this is 4th of July weekend and we're all sitting on Aunt Mary's deck in Lake View (IA), in 1990.

I'll try and identify the crowd: Front left (and bottom to top of the pic) is Matthew, Claire on mom-Ann's lap, and Uncle Joe and Delores behind on the deck; Rachel in front of her mom-Kathy, with (my) Alex on her lap and John behind them; me with Samantha on my lap; Anne (Montag) with her Rachael and Ben in front of her, and her hubby, James behind her; Michael on the far right and Grandpa Walker peaking between James and Michael from the deck behind them.

I'm pretty sure this picture was taken at Swan Lake when the kids had been petting the goats. Alex looks to be about 5 in this, and that would mean Samantha would be 4.

2 comments:

Baumhover Adventures said...

that first picture makes it look like my finger is up my nose!!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a lovely family:) We hope that you're having a wonderful Easter!

Pee Ess: Our Mom wanted us to mention that we have a real hard time getting to your blog for some reason:( We're not sure why, but it never shows up on our blog list!!!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon