Friday, January 23, 2009

Fridays with Pheasants....

Since pheasant hunting season is over, the pheasants have grazing through the yard and across in the corn field more. Patrick and Noel (cats) have both been chasing them through the yard in the past week. The pheasants really squawk when they are being chased!

Here's an interesting sun dog I saw on my way to Ames yesterday morning to get my oncology check-up. I passed with flying colors and don't have to have another CT scan for at least a year! Thank goodness. (I checked, and the last one was 3/2008.)

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

FEV-VERS!!!!

and YAY on no more scans for a whole year!!! concatulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Boy! We have never had a pheasant in our very own yard to chase!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon